Community Contribution and Involvement
- American Cancer Society Cattleman’s Ball Co-Chair 2008-2012
- Collins Grace Foundation Board Member and Sponsor 2014-present
- Youth Entrepreneur’s Alumni
- Biz Bang Volunteer and Sponsor 2012-pressent
- Classroom Business Plan Judge 2004-present
- Classroom Speaker 2004-present
- Regionals Business Plan Judge 2014-present
- Student Mentor and Advisor 2013-present
- Biz Connect Speaker 2014
- “We Are Koch” Campaign 2015
- Young Professionals of Wichita
- Wichita Independent Business Association 2014-present
- Tanganyika Twilight Tour Board Member and Sponsor
- Wichita Chamber Exposure Chair
- Wichita Chamber Champion
- Wichita Chamber Golf Tournament
- Exploration Place Death By Chocolate Board Member and Sponsor
- Bridal Bash Sponsor and Director
- Wichita Boathouse Advisor 2010-present
- Boathouse Shop Til Ya Drop Event Board Member and Sponsor
- Heartspring Lights on the Lake Gala Sponsor
- Center for the Arts “Holiday Tables” 2014-present
- American Diabetes Association member for Tour De Cure
- Youth Entrepreneur’s Alumni of the Year – 2012
- Air Capital Classic PGA Web.com Golf Tournament
- Visit Wichita Member
- Water Walk Summer Concert Series 2011-Present
- Wichita Art Museum Color Party
- Crystal McDonald 2015 Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40 Class
As a local business we understand the importance of community support and promoting other local businesses. We love Wichita and hope our small business makes a big impact in our community.
• Xclusive Event Services was established in 2007 in a garage by siblings
• Our parents owned a concession wagon, which sparked our road into the service world. It is where we learned sales, marketing, social skills, business & family values, customer service, and determination.
• Entering into the service industry was tough – we had no contacts, no support, no resources, and no chance. We began to network and reach out to established business and began offering our services for no cost. We had to take on well-known competition and prove that our services were beyond expectations.
• 8 years later we have evolved into a premier event services company. While we still offer bartending; our event services now include catering, planning, staffing, logistics, and décor.
• 2016 will be the year of the first Booze Truck in Kansas!
- We strive to have the best service staff in the industry. They offer an unparalleled level of expertise and are knowledgeable in the industry.
- Most of the staff have full time professional careers Human Resources, Accountants, Real Estate, Bankers, Designers, Managers, IT and much more. We love to include all aspects of professionalism within our staffing process.
- We have great retention due to how we treat our staff. We treat them like part of our family, with all the home cooked meals and arguments that come with it. Our team loves where the business has taken us, and we are excited to see it continue to grow.