Community Contribution and Involvement
- American Cancer Society Cattleman’s Ball Co-Chair
- Collins Grace Foundation Board Member and Sponsor
- Youth Entrepreneur’s Alumni
- Biz Bang Volunteer and Sponsor
- Biz Connect Speaker
- “We Are Koch” Campaign
- Young Professionals of Wichita
- Wichita Independent Business Association
- Tanganyika Twilight Tour
- Wichita Chamber Exposure Chair
- Wichita Chamber Champion
- Wichita Chamber Golf Tournament
- Exploration Place Death By Chocolate Board Member and Sponsor
- American Diabetes Association member for Tour De Cure
- Youth Entrepreneur’s Alumni of the Year – 2012
- Visit Wichita Member
- Water Walk Summer Concert Series
As a local business we understand the importance of community support and promoting other local businesses. We love Wichita and hope our small business makes a big impact in our community.
• Xclusive Event Services was established in 2007 in a garage by siblings
• Our parents owned a concession wagon, which sparked our road into the service world. It is where we learned sales, marketing, social skills, business & family values, customer service, and determination.
• Entering into the service industry was tough – we had no contacts, no support, no resources, and no chance. We began to network and reach out to established business and began offering our services for no cost. We had to take on well-known competition and prove that our services were beyond expectations.
• 8 years later we have evolved into a premier event services company. While we still offer bartending; our event services now include catering, planning, staffing, logistics, and décor